BBA is committed to create a multi-skilled and diverse workforce
, which represents our community.
We aim to provide an environment that fosters a real team ethic, where team members feel valued, are not afraid to ask questions and feel supported.
- Beautiful Bath based location.
- Flexible working around core hours.
- Flexible work patterns e.g. part time, job shares.
- Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Office training and development budget.
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance.
'The Studio' is an open plan office with panoramic views over the east of Bath. The open plan space, promotes our collaborative approach, leading to regular design debates and technical discussions.
The office is located a stone's throw away from Sydney Gardens
, one of Britain's last remaining Georgian Pleasure Gardens. These have a fascinating history and are perfect for a lunchtime summer picnic. Their rejuvenation is also a current BBA project which can be explored in our latest news
Our sustainable location also allows for active commuting either along the Kennet & Avon Canal cycle path or walk from the Bath Spa Railway station.
The Directors are committed to investing in the BBA team and future generations. This includes offering: