We develop, collaborate and coordinate the entire design process from project inception to completion.
- Project management including contract administration.
- Planning pre-applications, planning, listed building and building control applications.
- The Project Management of the Design Team, Sub-Consultants and Surveyors.
- Liaison with Local Planning Authorities and statutory bodies.
- The Principal Designer role, including hazard and risk reduction.
We use our skills and experience to listen to our client’s needs focusing on their requirements and aspirations for the scheme, following each step as set out by the RIBA Stage of Work:
- 1. Development of a Strategic Definition and Business Cases.
- 2. Initial Project Briefs and Feasibility Studies.
- 3. Creation of Project Strategies and Concept Designs, consideration of Design programmes and cost information.
- 4. Preparation of Developed Designs, including coordination with the Design Team.
- 5. Technical Design, including the Principal Designer role and creation of the PCIP Preconstruction Information Pack. Coordination of Construction Information, including design and on-site queries.
- 6. Collaboration of Handover, including compiling O&M manuals.
- 7. Learning from the operation of the building, including lessons learnt and receiving feedback.