BBA Architects are looking for a Practice Manager to join our office in Bath
This role is key to the business and facilitating the smooth running of the practice. Responsible to the three Directors but also there to support all the staff in the office and contribute to the friendly welcoming atmosphere that BBA prides itself on.
The role involves being responsible for (not limited to):
- Implementing and maintaining the office procedures/administrative systems and personnel records
- Ensuring compliance and managing certifications and registrations of the business
- Producing and maintaining all fee applications and invoicing for the Practice
- Preparing letters, reports, tenders
- Working alongside an external Health and Safety organisation to ensure policies are up to date and the office is compliant
- Organising staff recruitment
- Liaising with staff, contractors and clients
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staffEssential skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to relate well to clients, contractors and staff
- Able to act with confidentiality, tact and discretion
- Show initiative and be self-motivating
- Ability to manage a variety of competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Work as part of a team
- Proven organisational skills with a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in joining us please click here to send us a copy of your CV.
BBA are an equal Opportunities employer.